Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Monday, December 18, 2017

Special Vadakara seafood @ our friends

With our lovely hostess and host

simple sardine fry
Sweet home
 Me and my husband are very fond of seafood. A surprise visit to my friend
 Mrs Geetha Sridharan's home at Vadakara at the time of lunch I got the opportunity to taste some of the true village delicacies of seafood at her home.
Lovely chat with tea and snacks

The real cooking magic is of ammamma

I have already posted these dishes in my blog. It is so nice to experience the taste of food from South to North of our State. It reveals the variety of cooking magic's that can woke up our taste buds if you are a food lover and ready to accept the change. I love to travel through out the State to experience the true taste of the places. Thanks Geetha for the tasty dishes. Sorry dear, I missed the picture of the mussel fry you made as a starter for dinner that day. It was a wonderful experience to stay with you visiting your relatives. No wonder we experience the love through chat and food. Thank you both for the nice stay and great experience.
Sardines in red chilli

Jackfruit clam mix
Seer fish fry along with veggies and pickle
Prawns in yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment