Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Friday, January 20, 2017

A Yogurt Curry with carrot

I had this yogurt curry at my friend's home. This curry is so simple to prepare and is delicious.
Carrot 2, peeled and cubed, yogurt 2 cups, mustard seeds 1/2 tsp., dried chilli 1, curry leaf a sprig, salt to taste, fenugreek powder 1/4 tsp., coconut oil 2 tsp. Cook the carrot until it is soft.
Grated coconut quarter cup, cumin seeds 1/2 tsp., green chilli 2, grind the three ingredients into a soft paste, add carrot and blend into the mix. Add half cup of water to make it liquid. In a small wok, heat the liquid, add the whisked yogurt, salt to taste and fenugreek seed powder. Allow to bubble. In a pan heat the oil, drop in mustard seeds, allow to splutter, add dried chilli followed by curry leaves. Pour the garnish mix to the yogurt curry. It is ready to serve with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment