Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Simple Mediterranean Biryani with chicken

This simple lunch we had in the food court at Abu Dhabi during our transit stay to USA. I love biryani. So grab this simple Mediterranean  biryani.
Our biryani is a whole dish with chicken and rice with beautiful taste of our own spices and condiments.
Here it is totally different. The rice was so soft and scented with saffron. Of course the rice was slender and correctly cooked.
The chicken curry was too mild. Because of the light sauce in the curry it went well with the rice. Pickle and papadum doesn't seems to be an essential items as in Kerala biryani. Even though I can't rate it equal to our biryani the plus point was it is so good while travelling with the required spices and condiments.
 I loved it and hope can have it in my return trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment