Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Egg roast and cooked banana

A nostalgic delicious dish for me. At college hostel this was included in the menu for breakfast.
First it made me embarrassed. But slowly I become a great fan of this yummy breakfast.

Riped Nendran banana 2, washed cut into 2, give a slit on the skin. Steam cook, banana is ready.
Eggs 4, boil cooked, peeled, and striped here and there.
Onion 2, sliced, steam cooked, paprika powder 1 tbsp., salt to taste, vinegar 2 tsp., coconut oil
1 tbsp., chopped cilantro 1 tbsp.
Heat oil in a pan. drop in onion, sauté, add salt. vinegar, paprika and mix well, add eggs,
combine well, allow to remain in low flame for 5 minutes, to get the sauce cover the eggs.
Add cilantro, mix well and transfer into the serving dish.
The nuttiness of the eggs and sweetness along with the soft texture of the banana is so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment