Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Prawn pickle

Prawn 1kg,deshell,devein,wash,clean,strain,add 2tspn kashmir chilly powder,salt to taste,
rub well,keep for an hour
Ginger 4inch pc,green chilly 3,garlic 12 cloves,all three chopped,sesame oil 2tbl spn,
kashmir chilly powder 2tspn
Heat oil,just fry prawns,keep aside,drop in ginger ,green chilly and garlic,saute till
light brown,reduce flame,add chilly powder,mix,off the flame,add prawns,mix well,
adjust salt.Allow to cool,store in air tight glass containers.

2 comments:

  1. Rarely this type of blogs are found with a great information.I would love to suggest people to read your blog and share the information. You want to Enjoy tasty home made pickle India ? Now you can Buy pickles directly from India’s favorite traditional pickle makers right from the comfort of your home.Mutton Spicy Pickle (Boneless)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Prawn pickle i love it! thanks for sharing with us,while reading from this perspective, a very interesting comment by picklemasti caught my eye. I visited website, I came to know about the offer from picklemasti a sample of Mango Pickle (100gms) at doorstep absolutely FREE!!!! And it’s a Real exclusive offer from picklemasti

    ReplyDelete